Sanding our assholes with 150 grit. Slowly. Lovingly.

Dear Philo, you fucking twat: Going on the theory that wSV is De

Im not Dan.  Im also not the person who has been impersonating everyone. 

The reason I dont want to shift to your new forum is that it sucks balls, its ugly, its leaving behind a bunch of lurkers and posters who I rather like and I dislike the secretive and rather exclusive approach that it (and you'all) takes.

I _do_ like the idea of making CoT a little harder to fake people, whoever has been doing it in the last couple of weeks is doing a really good job of ruining the forum and leaving a kind of empty husk of faked posts.

If you _really_ want to play conspiracy theories then lets look at the fact that the faking of nicknames has really increased in frequency and malice just in the last couple of weeks...its reasonable perhaps to assume that this is when mark first started working on his replacement forum.

either way, fuck off and die you muckraking little bitch.
Permalink worldsSmallestViolin 
September 13th, 2006 12:52am
Now is this the *real* wSV?  The world may never know.
Permalink Send private email Jöhn Härën 
September 13th, 2006 12:54am
Who's "De"?
Permalink Send private email Steel McLargeEsquimaux 
September 13th, 2006 1:02am
It's obviously not the real wSV because it has uppercase letters. The real wSV doesn't know where the shift key is. :-)
Permalink Send private email bon vivant 
September 13th, 2006 1:11am
"Now is this the *real* wSV?  The world may never know."

oh, I _am_ the real wSV all right.  just as you are a real village idiot.


"Who's "De"?"

yeah, yeah philo.  go suck your mothers balls.
Permalink worldsSmallestViolin 
September 13th, 2006 1:12am
There has GOT to be an award for powertrolling from one board to another.
Permalink Send private email Steel McLargeEsquimaux 
September 13th, 2006 1:14am
"The real wSV doesn't know where the shift key is. :-)"

brilliant! the exclusive bon vivant.  we _know_ who you are without a doubt, no one else has mastered that soft, indolent...yet deeply boring...posting technique.
Permalink worldsSmallestViolin 
September 13th, 2006 1:14am
> The reason I dont want to shift to your new forum is that it sucks balls

> its ugly

True

> its leaving behind a bunch of lurkers

True

> and posters who I rather like

Not necessarily, I mean, it did reach you, and you don't even have an email address.

> and I dislike the secretive and rather exclusive approach that it (and you'all) takes.

C'est la vie. I'm not sure that I ever intended it to be secret (how you can keep a secret that at least 90% of the regulars will eventually be part of, I'm not sure), though I'm sure I intended it to be at least mildly exclusive.

I didn't talk about it because a) I created it and it would seem... I dunno, something, and b) I was curious how the "invite only" thing would play itself out. Who would invite who, who/when would mention it where, etc.

> when mark first started working on his replacement forum

It's not a replacement, and I "started working" on it last Friday when I discovered the "invite only" plugin for Vanilla. I actually mentioned it here & a few minutes later commented on the install.
Permalink wheeeeeeeee ~~~~~~~~~~~~~x 
September 13th, 2006 1:15am
You also do a lot of reading and/searching for someone who doesn't like it so much, that thread is already off the homepage. :)
Permalink wheeeeeeeee ~~~~~~~~~~~~~x 
September 13th, 2006 1:29am
"You also do a lot of reading and/searching for someone who doesn't like it so much, that thread is already off the homepage. :)"

<shrug> I was interested.  im not sure what you are trying to say exactly?
Permalink worldsSmallestViolin 
September 13th, 2006 1:32am
exactly? idk. you sure are interested in something you claim not to be interested in?
Permalink wheeeeeeeee ~~~~~~~~~~~~~x 
September 13th, 2006 1:34am
huh?  Im sorry mark.  if you know of a better way to develop an opinion about something other than by, you know, actually using it....Im all ears?
Permalink worldsSmallestViolin 
September 13th, 2006 1:39am
You already hated it 15 hours ago.

http://www.crazyontap.com/topic.php?TopicId=10518&Posts=30
Permalink wheeeeeeeee ~~~~~~~~~~~~~x 
September 13th, 2006 1:39am
im sorry?  you are accusing me of reconsidering my original opinion?

Im meant to simply stop going to the site once I have a negative opinion about it? 

Im really not sure what you are trying to say?  I shouldn't have kept reading once I decided I didn't like the layout?

I shouldn't have made this post after reading the post on the other forum where philo is accusing me of being den?

Im sorry mark, I realise you have a clear idea of what the rules are in this curcumstance...Im just a little cloudy myself..perhaps you could share the rules you have internalised with everyone else?
Permalink worldsSmallestViolin 
September 13th, 2006 1:49am
"Im meant to simply stop going to the site once I have a negative opinion about it?"

Oh god no, I don't think CoT would have ANYONE visiting it if that rule applied.
Permalink wheeeeeeeee ~~~~~~~~~~~~~x 
September 13th, 2006 1:52am
ok...then...what are you wibbling on about?
Permalink worldsSmallestViolin 
September 13th, 2006 1:59am
I forget. What is it you were saying? Were you angry about something?
Permalink wheeeeeeeee ~~~~~~~~~~~~~x 
September 13th, 2006 2:00am
because philo took the opportunity of my not being there to start spreading the rumour that I was Den Danman.  Seriously, that actually pissed me off, I thought philo was a little smarter than that.
Permalink worldsSmallestViolin 
September 13th, 2006 2:09am
Maybe he is smarter than that and realized you would eventually be there.
Permalink wheeeeeeeee ~~~~~~~~~~~~~x 
September 13th, 2006 2:11am
I am.

I was hoping you'd show up, read it, get pissed and go on a rampage.

However, I was expecting the rampage over there. Having it over here is just a HUGE bonus.
Permalink Send private email Steel McLargeEsquimaux 
September 13th, 2006 2:11am
"However, I was expecting the rampage over there. "


well, duh.  thats why I did it over here.  god forbid I actually give you what you want.

the trouble with you philo is you just dont realise how easy it is to read your intention, even on a web forum.
Permalink worldsSmallestViolin 
September 13th, 2006 2:18am
Is that your version of muppet's "I was only joking"?
Permalink Send private email Steel McLargeEsquimaux 
September 13th, 2006 2:20am
"Hi, I'm Philo and going to pretend to say something nasty about wSV."

"Hi, I'm wSV and I'm going to pretend to be mad at Philo."

Run out of thing to talk about. Yup.
Permalink wheeeeeeeee ~~~~~~~~~~~~~x 
September 13th, 2006 2:24am
nope, Iwasn't pretending to be mad.  I just happened to understand his motivation.  I still think he is a fucking prat for going there.
Permalink worldsSmallestViolin 
September 13th, 2006 3:26am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other topics: September, 2006 Other topics: September, 2006 Recent topics Recent topics