LOL!!!!!!!!!! Job Board.
I might apply for this. I don't know anything about mobile platforms, but I'd like to live in California.
Palo Alto, CA
Sharpcast is seeking a highly-motivated senior developer to lead our mobile application development. The senior software engineer is responsible for development of Sharpcast applications on various mobile platforms.
* 5+ years of software development experience preferred with at least 3 years in mobile application development
* Expertise in C/C++ and/or Java
* Experience with J2ME, BREW, Symbian, Windows Mobile, and/or Palm OS
* Experience porting, integrating, and updating existing mobile applications
* BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Experience with devices and carriers in multiple geographies, including US, Europe, and Asia.
So how much is wayne getting paid for that box? :-P
September 26th, 2006 2:55pm
He's got to cover the legal costs for the christmas tree discrimination suit somehow.
Love it? I condemn it. Not done.
Not that I am against the idea of having a job board for CoT. Absolutely not. On the contrary, we must have an even better job board, but with relevant postings for which we charge an equal sum of $350 each, non-refundable.
Urgently Required: Human To Have Sex
Send photo, cover letter, pictures in nude with hourly rates for 80-hour months.
Or, another appropriate posting would read, if it were:
Wanted: Bin Laden, Dead Or Alive
I strongly object to the current impropriety on display. No! Sorry! No no no. Sorry!
Change that to:
Bin Laden wanted Dead.
September 26th, 2006 3:14pm
He's a fanatic muslim terrorist, don't bet on it.
September 26th, 2006 3:28pm
I bet $10 on that he won't apply if he's dead already.